Interested community members who are seeking to advance their careers and their futures are invited to attend the free information sessions that the Northern Marianas College will be hosting.
Each info session will be held at 5:00pm at the Olympio T. Borja Library on NMC’s As Terlaje campus. The dates are as follows:
- October 19, 2021 – General Admissions Information
- October 21, 2021 – Business Program
- October 26, 2021 – Education Program
- October 28, 2021 – Nursing Program
- November 2, 2021 – Natural Resource Management Program
- November 9, 2021 – Social Work Program
- November 16, 2021 – Criminal Justice Program/Fire Academy
- November 18, 2021 – Liberal Arts Program
Each info session will feature a degree program that is available at NMC. Participants of the info session will qualify to have their application fee and their placement test fees waived for NMC’s upcoming Spring 2022 semester, a savings of about $75. As part of NMC's COVID-19 safety protocols, participants are asked to wear masks or face coverings when on campus.
NMC’s Spring 2022 semester begins on January 18, 2022. Interested applicants are encouraged to apply now to register for courses and for financial aid. Currently, up to $3,247 is available in federal financial aid to qualified students.
For more information about registering for classes for the upcoming Spring 2022 semester or to apply for admission, contact the NMC Office of Admissions and Records at 237-6768/6769/6771 or visit www.marianas.edu.