Dear NMC Community,
Governor Ralph Torres, in consultation with CHCC and COVID-19 Task Force, has declared the closure of educational campuses in the CNMI, including Northern Marianas College through the next ten days.
Students and employees are asked to stand by and to check their NMC student emails throughout the morning for additional announcements and updates.
Galvin Deleon Guerrero, EdD
As always, note the following reminders / guidance to help limit the spread of Covid-19 in our community:
- Wear a mask or face-covering when in public spaces.
- Get vaccinated if you have not done so already.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Wear a face cover in public spaces and common areas.
- Stay at least 6 feet away from others.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Rather than into your hand, cover your cough or sneeze with a bent elbow or handkerchief or into a tissue. Throw used tissue away immediately.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.