Prospective StudentsInternational StudentCurrent StudentProa Portal

NMC Graduation 2010 Important Dates (May 18, 2010)

The Northern Marianas College is inviting all community members to its 30th Commencement Exercise on Saturday, May 22, 2010, at 4pm at the Marianas High School Gymnasium. The College is also reminding all graduates to note the following dates:

Thursday, May 20 Graduation Mass at Chalan Kanoa Cathedral
(Graduates must arrive by 5:30pm)
6:00 pm
Friday, May 21 Graduation Rehearsal for ALL graduates
(at MHS Gymnasium)
3:00 pm
Friday, May 21 Mixer Gathering
(at Pacific Islands Club-Seaside Grill)
5:00 pm
Saturday, May 22 Commencement Exercise
(Graduates must arrive no later than 3:30pm)
4:00 pm

:::  Back to NMC News list  :::

Notice to Persons with Disabilities

Northern Marianas College (NMC) is committed to ensuring that all persons have equal access to its programs, opportunities, and information resources, including those on its institutional website in accordance to the requirements of Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.

We apologize for any inconvenience as we work on bringing NMC’s website into full compliance. For immediate assistance, please contact Lucille Deleon Guerrero by email [email protected] or by calling (670) 237-6874.

If you wish to report an issue related to the accessibility of any content on NMC’s website, including a complaint about the accessibility of a document, form, or statement, you may do so by contacting the NMC’s IT Department by email at [email protected]. In your email please include the following information:

  1. The URL you are having accessibility issues with;
  2. The accessibility issue your are experiencing;
  3. Your name, phone number, and email address.

If you would like to file a formal grievance against the Northern Marianas College pursuant to the requirements of Section 504 and Title II, you may submit such grievance to the Office of the NMC President, P.O. Box 501250, Saipan MP 96950 or email [email protected].

You may also file a complaint with the U.S. Department of Education (USDOE) Office for Civil Rights. More information about filing a complaint with USDOE can be found at