Prospective StudentsInternational StudentCurrent StudentProa Portal

NMC To Broadcast Inauguration to Rota and Tinian (3:00 pm, January 11)

The Northern Marianas College will be making available a live broadcast of the Governor’s Inaugural Ceremony live on the internet at 3:00 pm (Saipan Time). Please go to or (Click on “Inauguration Ceremony LIVE”).

Rota and Tinian residents can also view the inauguration by visiting the Rota or Tinian NMC Instructional Sites, where the event will be broadcasted live as well.

Please notify your family and friends from home and abroad about these live broadcasts.

Thank you!

:::  Back to NMC News list  :::

Notice to Persons with Disabilities

Northern Marianas College (NMC) is committed to ensuring that all persons have equal access to its programs, opportunities, and information resources, including those on its institutional website in accordance to the requirements of Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.

We apologize for any inconvenience as we work on bringing NMC’s website into full compliance. For immediate assistance, please contact Lucille Deleon Guerrero by email [email protected] or by calling (670) 237-6874.

If you wish to report an issue related to the accessibility of any content on NMC’s website, including a complaint about the accessibility of a document, form, or statement, you may do so by contacting the NMC’s IT Department by email at [email protected]. In your email please include the following information:

  1. The URL you are having accessibility issues with;
  2. The accessibility issue your are experiencing;
  3. Your name, phone number, and email address.

If you would like to file a formal grievance against the Northern Marianas College pursuant to the requirements of Section 504 and Title II, you may submit such grievance to the Office of the NMC President, P.O. Box 501250, Saipan MP 96950 or email [email protected].

You may also file a complaint with the U.S. Department of Education (USDOE) Office for Civil Rights. More information about filing a complaint with USDOE can be found at