Prospective StudentsInternational StudentCurrent StudentProa PortalVote AvatarROTC Avatar

Registration for NMC’s Spring Semester is Ongoing

Registration for the Northern Marianas College’s upcoming Spring 2018 semester is currently ongoing until January 12, 2018. Students can register online or in-person at the Office of Admissions and Records.

The deadline to apply for admission for the Spring 2018 semester is Sunday, December 31, 2017. Applications for admission and other forms may be picked up at NMC’s Office of Admissions & Records located in Building N at the NMC As Terlaje campus, or may be downloaded from on the Spring 2018 Registration Information page. Application forms submitted after December 31 will be processed for the following semester.

Note that new students are required to take the English and Math placement tests before they register. Students may schedule to take the placement tests by contacting Acting Testing Coordinator, Isabel Matsunaga, at 237-6774 or visiting the Testing Center in Building N. Placement test dates may also be viewed online at

New and returning students are also required to attend a student orientation in order to register for courses. It is highly recommended that students confirm which orientation they will be attending by contacting the Manny Castro at 237-6772 or at [email protected].

After taking the placement tests and attending student orientation, students can meet with their academic advisors, who will assist students complete registration forms and create class schedules. Note the following dates below:


December 31, 2017 NMC Spring 2018 Admission Application Deadline
(for new and returning students)
January 8, 2018 Student Orientation for New and Readmitted Students
(time & location TBA)
January 9, 2018 Student Orientation for New and Readmitted Students
(time & location TBA)
January 8 - 12, 2018 Late Registration/ Advising Period
January 16, 2018 First Day of Spring 2018 Classes
January 16 - 19, 2018 Add/Drop (100% Refund) and Welcome Week

The Northern Marianas College offers several degree and certificate programs, including a bachelor of science degree in education (emphasis in elementary education, early childhood education, special education, or rehabilitation and human services), bachelor of science degree in business management; associate degrees business administration (emphasis in accounting, business management, or computer applications), liberal arts (emphasis in education, health and physical education, and social work), nursing, natural resources management, criminal justice, and hospitality management.

For additional information or inquiries, contact the Office of Admissions and Records at 237-6772 or visit

:::  Back to NMC News list  :::

Notice to Persons with Disabilities

Northern Marianas College (NMC) is committed to ensuring that all persons have equal access to its programs, opportunities, and information resources, including those on its institutional website in accordance to the requirements of Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.

We apologize for any inconvenience as we work on bringing NMC’s website into full compliance. For immediate assistance, please contact Lucille Deleon Guerrero by email [email protected] or by calling (670) 237-6874.

If you wish to report an issue related to the accessibility of any content on NMC’s website, including a complaint about the accessibility of a document, form, or statement, you may do so by contacting the NMC’s IT Department by email at [email protected]. In your email please include the following information:

  1. The URL you are having accessibility issues with;
  2. The accessibility issue your are experiencing;
  3. Your name, phone number, and email address.

If you would like to file a formal grievance against the Northern Marianas College pursuant to the requirements of Section 504 and Title II, you may submit such grievance to the Office of the NMC President, P.O. Box 501250, Saipan MP 96950 or email [email protected].

You may also file a complaint with the U.S. Department of Education (USDOE) Office for Civil Rights. More information about filing a complaint with USDOE can be found at