Prospective StudentsInternational StudentCurrent StudentProa Portal

2017 NMC Start Smart Seminar (March 23, 2017)

Approximately 800 high school seniors from Marianas High School, Kagman High School, Saipan Southern High School, Tinian Junior Senior High School, Dr. Rita Inos Junior Senior High School, Mt. Carmel, Grace Christian Academy, Marianas Baptist Academy, and Agape Christian School participated in Northern Marianas College’s Start Smart Seminar, which was held on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday of this week. The event aim to prepare high school students for college and cover topics like financial aid, admissions, SATs, and many more.

:::  Back to NMC News list  :::